1) J’s Wholesale H2O Distributors does not share any information given by its customers. The information is used to maintain our customer base only.
2) J’s Wholesale will ship most orders within 24 hours via UPS or Ground Freight. A tracking number will be provided via email.
3) J’s Wholesale reserves the right to backorder items as various components used to build systems may not be available.
4) J’s Wholesale will exchange any part or system as provided by the part or system’s warranty.
5) It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact J’s Wholesale for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to ship the part or system. Only if the return is deemed to be a manufacturers defect will J’s Wholesale reimburse the cost of shipping.
Make an Educated Decision
- Have your water tested for hardness, chlorine content, dissolved solids and any applicable contaminants.
- What are you trying to achieve through water treatment?
- Discuss where you would like to have the system installed and where it can be installed.
- Read and question the warranty; is it limited and who actually provides the warranty?
- What service is required for maintaining the system, what is the estimated cost and who will be servicing the system?
- What form of salt are you going to use as a softening agent – Sodium Chloride or Potassium Chloride?
- Who is the company you’ve chosen? Check with the Better Business Bureau for company longevity and complaints.
Continue reading “Reverse Osmosis > Clearwater, Florida”
If you just joined us, We want you to know that you are family now. We take care of our customers like we would our own closest relatives. Here, the quality of your water matters to us. We take great pride in the products and services we offer. Do you want to know more about water quality? Check our website every month for new content in our blog section. We will be posting educational articles and videos to this site to help you understand more about what we do. Continue reading “Welcome to JS Wholesale H2O Distributors”